Johnson & Johnson (J&J) and The Knowlton Development Corporation ( KDC) were seeking a simple & trackable claims handling solution for their more than 300+ claims that was both compliant and operated independent of their closed-end systems.
J&J is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer.
KDC is North America’s premier contract manufacturer and custom formulator for the Consumer Goods Industry.
J&J was seeking to reduce the number of hours per employee in-house spent on tracking the claims process, as well as close the gap between their manufacturers and holding them accountable by being able to track performance within the claims process.
To dramatically decrease the time to meet FDA claim deadlines that would meet the following criteria:
- FDA GxP Compliant
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Independent of all Closed Systems
- No Integration Required
- No IT Required
- Easily Deployable and User Friendly
- Eliminate the Manual Claims Process
- Prevent Document Duplication
- Hold All Users Accountable
- Have a Reliable System
- Track all Users Throughout Process
Within in 2 Months of Deployment:
- Reduced missed claim deadlines from 25% to 3% by holding stake holders accountable using Trievr’s built-in performance metrics.
- Reduced claim set-up time from 1 hr min per claim to 10 min.
- Dashboard reduced daily time tracking pending claims, closed claims and workflow from 1 hr to 5 min.
Saved an avg. of 40 hours per month per employee by eliminating:
- Manual Multiple E-Mail Request Reminders
- Manual Response Management
- Manual Email Monitoring
- Manual Spreadsheet Tracking
- Version Duplications
For more information, please contact us. Or simply sign up for our free 30-day full-access trial.